Nova Guild Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Guild Official Forum

Protectors & helpers of the weak, defenders of FUN! || LEADERS: DauthiMarauder, WvAngelvW, Pakrat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
«ˆ§¤ºÅñg꣰¤§ˆ»
SuperNova
SuperNova
«ˆ§¤ºÅñg꣰¤§ˆ»

Female
Number of posts : 119
Where I Live : Earth
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST* Empty
PostSubject: Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST*   Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:54 am

Welp its been tough for me tonight..
and I never thought it would come to this.

Feel free to post/voice your thoughts in the following thread, and on here, but the bottom line is: enoughs enough.
HEIRO**** = patrat46
ZIET*** = Frosty
SATOR**** = me
DONTDO** = Pakrat

http://fate.netgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37310

and just in case the thread gets deleted or moved to a place where it cannot be read:
as of this moment this is whats been posted on it (Scroll all the way down for my 'final thoughts' ):
===========================================
ZIET*** Joined: 18 Feb 2007 Posts: 14

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:31 am Post subject: I dont think its fair......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you may know me or alot of you may not..thats not what matters..what this post is about is something that i think deserves attention...see i have this friend:

His name is Pakrat in game...see alot of you know someone named Patrat46..and see Pakrat in game..and omg patrat is back..see the problem is i know pakrat personally..and he is not the same person as the formentioned patrat.

i think its wrong and unfair to ASSUME that someone is someone else just because of a name..you that do that harrass pakrat as if he did something wrong..and he did nothing but play this game..i think you guys should feel shameful for making an innocent player quit..tho i cannot blame him

i think its wrong that patrat will not step up and say that no it is not him as well..i believe that shows that patrat is low and does not care for others.

i also think it is wrong for sof to care nothing about it..this person did nothing wrong..and if you dont care to read what i posted about it..then move on plz

thank you...<3 you and will miss you Pakrat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cyber*** Joined: 26 Jul 2006 Posts: 1765

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh so the person i saw in zombies on my alt named PakRat something i think is not him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COBRA*** Joined: 10 Jan 2008 Posts: 127

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:33 am Post subject:

OMG?!?!?!?! PAKRAT QUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIERO*** Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 658

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:33 am Post subject:

pakrat = bob
patrat = patrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cyber*** Joined: 26 Jul 2006 Posts: 1765

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:38 am Post subject:

HIERONIMUS wrote:

pakrat = bob
patrat = patrick
O i c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:40 am Post subject:

pakrat is still in game

patrat-patrat46-oopsy-roybum is not in game

Pakrat is not patrat

pakrat has never been me and never will b me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COBRA*** Joined: 10 Jan 2008 Posts: 127

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:42 am Post subject:

well i hope pakrat doesnt quit if he hasnt....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZIET*** Joined: 18 Feb 2007 Posts: 14

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:43 am Post subject:

thank you pat i always thought you had more in you than that...and yes what is said is true

the character named Pakrat is a completely different person than the characters listed above

Patrat46/oopsy/ etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 12:52 am Post subject:

pakrats not quiting hes just geting annoyed wit ppl coming up to him saying arent u that blah blah blah i hate u

b4 ppl confused me for him and visa versa it was just a simple mistake and they stoped talking to us as if we were the other as soon as they got corrected

now ppl confuse pakrat for me and even tho he says hes not they just asume that hes lieing and continue to hurass him about this or that (or atleast i asume thats whats going on cus this thread)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONTDO*** Joined: 01 May 2007 Posts: 112

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 01:06 am Post subject:

once again pat you are wrong

GG

<3 to Nova and all the the people i had met that made the game fun

@cobra wtf dude

@frosty thanks for the kind words

@everyone ya'll will be missed <3

someone hae to lessthanthree ellie for me XD

bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 01:37 am Post subject:

oooh u are quiting well i guess thats that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATOR*** Joined: 13 Sep 2007 Posts: 447
Location: On the Throne of the dark Temple in Middle-Earth..... §.Nova House Mistress.§
Posted: 11 Jan 2008 03:49 am Post subject:

This makes me sick.

Thanks hun for writing this before I did... cos lord knows most people just want to badmouth me and talk crap rather than tend to the REAL issues.

It makes me SICK to think that another player who was afraid of being hacked (SexC) or something similar to it.. I forget....
got HIS name change.

But in a case where PaKrat is being harrassed, browbeaten, attacked and slandered in the game and otherwise, as being the hacker paTrat,

and he writes a couple 1:1 and RESPECTFULLY and CORRECTLY requests for a name change..

with DAM GOOD REASON..

he is **********DENIED**********.

WHY IS THIS????

Theres NO REASON his name cannot be changed given the extenuating circumstances!!!!! SexC got HIS changed so WHATS GOING ON HERE ???

But now, because of this, SoF has lost one of its best Bowman and best gamers...
and WE have lost a good friend.

PaKrat is NOT patrat46 or packrat or anyone else similar.
He is PAKRAT.
With a K.
Not a T.

Congratulations SoF gamers for sinking to new lows by harrassing this guy daily telling HIM that youre SO SURE he IS "patrat" and slandering and verbally harrassing him to the point where he HAD to request his name change.

Congratulations SoF Admin for telling Pak that, basically, those types of gamers can get away with whatever they want to and that you dont really care...
by shoving a serious issue into the trashcan when CLEARLY those people are breaking ToS (interfering with ones enjoyment of gameplay via harrassment, verbal abuse and slander)

Im disapointed and disgusted... AGAIN.

After a long hard gaming experience on this game, one which Ive defended and had high hopes for, it comes to this..
and Im just SICK over it.

What makes it even SICKER is that PATrat is STILL ALLOWED ON THE GAME,
even after PUBLICLY ANNOUNCING hack sites, detailing methods he used to hack and/or alter the game and its NPCs and such...
andf not only ON the GAME but IN THE FORUMS..
where he brazenly posts things which you would expect from a Dev or GM or MGame Admin.. NOT JUST ANOTHER PLAYER.

Makes one wonder whats really going on here....
and frankly I dont care anymore.

Im sorry but I find it SO hard to believe that a HACKER is allowed to remain on the game and on the forums but a TRUE, RESPECTFUL, DECENT and DAM GOOD GAMER is allowed to be harrassed daily...

BECAUSE HOSTILE GAMERS FELT THE NEED TO CAUSE PROBLEMS for him. THINKING HES THE HACKER WHEN HE IS NOT, even when TOLD and SHOWN PROOF of it they wouldn't STOP!!!...

and his pleas for ASSISTANCE from SoF ADMIN were COMPLETELY shoved into the shytcan.

Good goin.

And hey, patrat? While were at it ?
AREN'T YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF NOW?????????????????
YOU STILL thinkin youre some GODLIKE HACKER right...
SO HAPPY about this... and thinkin' its funny that Pak's quit?

And youre USING this thread to puff up YOUR persona..
because people now know the TRUTH about you ???

YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope like heck you get ur a$$ banned for good and trust me... you WILL get whats coming to you.
They got all the proof in the world right here..consider yourself LUCKY you've made it THIS far but youre one twisted human being to think you and your hacking will be able to continue without punishment.

Man Ive tried to hold out thinking positive about this game and whats being done etc...
and how the GMs dont play 'favorites' and just do what they gotta do..

but right now all I can muster up enough energy to say is:
Its been real its been fun but it AINT been real fun.

for shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATOR*** Joined: 13 Sep 2007 Posts: 447
Location: On the Throne of the dark Temple in Middle-Earth..... §.Nova House Mistress.§
Posted: 11 Jan 2008 04:05 am Post subject:

cybernano? wrote:
Uh so the person i saw in zombies on my alt named PakRat something i think is not him?

Pakrat = our Pak. Co-Leader of Nova House. Awesome friend and gamer.
*spelled EXACTLY like that, above, btw

Packrat = patrat46's "new" character
(he was banned, btw, but is still playing *shrugs*)

patrat46 is the one who runs around pretending he knows all/hears all regarding MGame, the GMs, what they do, how they work, what they think/say/intend...
patrat46 is the one who ran around bragging about how he openly hacked the game and mimiced Gool's account/char name(s) and did those things for fun at first but THEN, intentioanlly to get himself banned...
patrat46is the one who attempted to gain someone elses account information from ANOTHER person rather than asking that person directly...and he STILL wont say WHY he was trying to obtain that information...
patrat46 is the one who had access to Shomaruki and Omoj's accounts and uhm, hey.. they were both BANNED..
patrat46 is the one who hacked SoF 90million ways to sunday.. INCLUDING messing with NPC functions and BRAGGED OPENLY about doing so..

Pakrat is a decent, honest, fun, fierce and loyal gamer and a very good & trustworthy friend who, because of patrat46's NEW character, was browbeaten daily about being a hacker and asked rediculous crap such as:
"hey when you gonna upload another keylogger???" and so forth.

GMs wouldnt change his name for him so he wouldnt have to be subjected to this crap daily/hourly...
but they DID change other peoples names when it had to do with hacking and/or problems in-game re: their name, along the same lines.

Go figure.

Sayonara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the posts, including a very blunt, but truthful, one by Dauthi, are on the thread... which IVe saved as .txt files in case some idiot (patrat46) wants to change his posts as he usually does in the event theyre needed for whatever reason by Pak, or whoever... as proof of who-knows-what. Yes, I am thorough like that Neutral

Either way, as of this writing, Pak has quit.
Dauthi and I are pondering quitting as well, although we dont really want to leave you all OR the House.
We're family.
But given the hypocrasy surrounding Pak's name change issue, and the fact that its ALL too apparent that pat did this on purpose (made a new char named "packrat") to hurt Pak,
and finding ALL of this out after having about 15 EMTs in my house because my daughter fell and cracked her head in the bathroom and begin at the hospital all friggin night,
and seeing pat boasting and blabbing on the forums, being allowed to play on that "packrat" character as if hed never been banned (ban evasion = IP bannable right? not in his case >.> )....

I just feel truly physically ILL.

I cant type anymore... this is overwhelming Im sorry Sad Ill post more later today after Ive had some rest because right now I just feel like putting my fist thru a wall..
and no, Pak, I didnt hurt my keyboard... but yeah, I WANT to. Im just too tired Sad pale No No Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad confused

I love you you Pak....

Last edited by on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nova.forumotion.com
«ˆ§¤ºÅñg꣰¤§ˆ»
SuperNova
SuperNova
«ˆ§¤ºÅñg꣰¤§ˆ»

Female
Number of posts : 119
Where I Live : Earth
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST*   Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:40 pm

Here are the text files..
download them and then change .txt to .html to view them correctly

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/25/690768/sof-pak-pat.txt

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/25/690768/sof-pak-pat-2.txt

The last couple of messages were not saved because I went to bed and they locked the topic then removed it.

But basically I told patrat46 to go play in traffic or w/e cos I truly didnt (and no, i dont) care anymore.
I want nothing to do with him or the hypocrasy anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://nova.forumotion.com

Sad (important) *READ THIS FIRST*
Page 1 of 1